If Enhanced Recovery is calling you, they’re not just collecting for Sears or another one of their clients – they may have bought your debt and now own rights to it!
This means they will be pursuing you in order to collect the full debt for themselves – which, naturally, results in them collecting the debt aggressively.”
(Most bill collectors get paid on commission so they ONLY GET PAID IF YOU PAY!
PLACING NEGATIVE CREDIT ON YOUR REPORTS AND RUINING YOUR SCORE is just one tactic that Enhanced Recovery may use against you!)
I Got Fed Up With Enhanced Recovery…
I had no idea how badly Enhanced Recovery was destroying my credit score. I hadn’t checked my score in a few months, but had no clue that it was so low.
Enhanced Recovery had placed a collection/charge off on my credit which is one of the worst items you can have on your credit.
My score was 501 with Transunion!!! I was totally fed up and decided to finally do something about my miserable credit.
A charge off or collection will ruin a credit score. I found this out the hard way. My Enhanced Recovery collection was destroying my credit!
call now 1-866-586-1780
The Secret to Beating Enhanced Recovery Bill Collectors
I must admit that I made all kinds of mistakes when trying to get rid of Enhanced Recovery. Here are a few of the mistakes that only made things worse…
I sent TOO MANY dispute letters. (It turns out that you can actually send too many letters to the credit bureaus, and they’ll mark your dispute as frivolous!
- I also failed to ask for debt validation. I learned (much too late) that you have a limited time window to ask and receive debt validation.
Finally, I tried getting Enhanced Recovery to remove the bad credit by talking to them on the phone.
This was a huge mistake and I learned that putting your demands in writing is the only way to get any results.
To make a long story short, I totally botched the credit repair process.
“Fighting a negative item on your credit report can be difficult. I sent off letter after letter and made dozens of phone calls, but I felt like I was getting no results!”
I thought that Enhanced Recovery was going to be stuck on my credit forever. I did some research and found a credit repair law firm (www.lexingtonlaw.com) that had dealt with Enhanced Recovery and helped people just like me.
Lexington Law helped delete these 2 Enhanced Recovery collections! I loved getting these deletion letters in the mail because I knew the service was working!
call now 1-866-586-1780
Here are some of the Enhanced Recovery deletion statistics from Lexington Law.
They’ve helped lots of folks just like me and I’m certain they can help you out of your credit situation too:
- 579 “Enhanced Recovery” collection deletions in Q1!
- 558 “Enhanced Recovery fundg” collection deletions in Q1!
- 271 “Enhanced Recovery fundg” collection deletions in Q1!
- A TOTAL of 1,493 Enhanced Recovery related collection items deleted in the first quarter (Q1) of 2008!
- 1280 “Enhanced Recovery” collection deletions in Q2!
- 724 “Enhanced Recovery” collection deletions in Q2!
- 547 “Enhanced Recovery fundg” collection deletions in Q2!
- A TOTAL of 2,690 Enhanced Recovery related collection items deleted in the second quarter (Q2) of 2008!
- 1442 “Enhanced Recovery” collection deletions in Q3!
- 397 “Enhanced Recovery” collection deletions in Q3!
- 279 “Enhanced Recovery fundg” collection deletions in Q3!
- A TOTAL of 2,209 Enhanced Recovery related collection items deleted in the third quarter (Q3) of 2008!
- 790 “Enhanced Recovery” collection deletions in Q4!
- 274 “Enhanced Recovery” collection deletions in Q4!
- 205 “lnvn fundg” collection deletions in Q4!
- A TOTAL of 1,314 Enhanced Recovery related collection items deleted in the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2008!
Disclaimer: *Important: While the testimonials and other information on this website may be exciting, Lexington Law promises only to perform the steps we've agreed to in each client's case and to charge each month only for steps already completed. As with any legal work, no outcome is promised. Your results will vary. **The number of items removed represents the combined removals for all three credit bureaus. For example, if a single questionable negative item is removed from all three credit reports, it is counted as three separate removals.
I’m proud to report that Lexington Law deleted all my Enhanced Recovery collections and charge offs too! Just seeing the results on paper brought such relief to me. I wasn’t stressed out anymore. I knew that my credit life was being restored. I couldn’t have done it without the help of Lexington Law.
Lexington Law has experience deleting all types of questionable bad credit items including charge offs, collections, bankruptcy, judgments, repossessions, late payments, and more.
To get started removing a questionable Enhanced Recovery Collection from your credit report , follow these simple steps: